Sap flux patterns and transpiration in a bur oak savanna undergoing woody encroachment and restoration in
Vertical root biomass in the cloud forest belt under regeneration, reforestation, and old growth conditions
1. Relationships between net radiation, vapor pressure deficit and sapflow velocity patterns in 9 cloud forest tree species from
3. Effect of land use change on stand-structure-related variables and sapwood and leaf area.
4. Allometric relationships between stem diameter and sapwood and leaf area in 9
5. Comparing sapflow measurement methods in cloud forest tree species.
6. Is nocturnal transpiration occurring in
Microclimate, transpiration and streamflow in Eastern Mexico cloud forests.